Medical Grade Toilet Flange with Watertight Design, Solvent Weld, Leakages Free, IAPMO’s certified, 3" inside 4" outside ABS | Hug a Plumber HAPBB2014ABS2
Hug A Plumber BB2014ABS2 Medical Grade Toilet Flange is a piece of equipment that protects plumbers and homeowners from sewage exposure that can contain covid 100% from the very common toilet leak. There are over 10 million toilets leaking in America right now which is huge. The user of a toilet cannot readily tell if in fact, the toilet is leaking while they are using it. A toilet can be fine today and leak tomorrow. This flange is the only flange that guarantees peace of mind to a user that under no circumstances could anyone become exposed to raw sewage that could contain covid 19. Size: 7 X 7 x 3 9oz.
- Toilet Flange with Watertight Design - Creates a very strong mechanical bond between the closet flange, the floor and the sewer. Any water leaking from the bottom of the toilet at the connection with the wax is collected and directed down the sewer drain.
- Advance Design - Meets ASTM d2661 and ASTM d2665 code. Any sewage that drips onto the toilet flange is kept within the flange by a raised lip.
- Medical Grade – This closet flange is the only toilet flange that guarantees peace of mind to a user that under no circumstances could anyone become exposed to raw sewage that could contain diseases.
- Easy Installation – The Medical Grae Toilet Flange is Solvent weld and installs like every other standard toilet flange for either ABS or PVC. Closet bolts will not spin making for an easy, safe toilet installation.
- MADE in USA - US Patented Product - PATENT PENDING USA